Epson Expression Premium XP-820 Wireless Color Photo Printer Review
The Epson XP-820 Driver it is a quick printer, scanner and copier complete with faxing skills, and also contains extras such as a super big and lively touch LCD with gesture service, the capability to print directly to a disk, a leading SD card slot and a USB jack for picture printing. Apparatus may also print built-in templates for generating documents with no page layout application. All in all, the Epson XP-820 is a beautiful selection for those searching for a good photo printer along with a superb business-class all-in-one. Just the power switch, memory card slots, plus a front-mounted USB interface [that is usable for the two PictBridge-enabled cameras or a USB flash drive] are observable once the device is powered. Press the power button and the 4.3-inch color touchscreen setup.
Epson XP-820 Design
The camera is on a tilt-out panel, and you’ll have to tilt the board once the MFP is currently in use due to an output paper service that automatically goes when you print or copy. Swiping tapping the touchscreen allows you pick a function (like printing from a memory card), and swipe within that choice to make additional decisions. The display is responsive and big enough to be simple to use.
The Epson XP-820 Driver created far and away from best-quality pictures of almost any printer we’ve tested, using sharp, vibrant graphics that popped off the webpage. After we printed a portrait photograph of a young child on a bicycle, the boy’s eyes and lashes were sharp with higher contrast, and the teeth onto his helmet ribbon appeared keen. The text onto the chair of the bicycle trailer was clear and legible, with no bleeding. The stripes and fibers at the area’s plaid top were also simple to make out. The detail from the flower stand was especially striking; it was possible to see some of those handwritten notes onto a pink sticky note stuck into the position. The grain from the wood was observable, and the blossoms looked sharp.
The only disappointing element of the print was that the rail of the weapon went somewhat dark relative to the first photograph — a photograph gray cartridge could most likely have taken care of them. Though the Canon Pixma MG7520 includes a photograph grey, its overall image quality is not quite like the Epson’s.
Epson XP-820 Specs:
- Expression Premium XP-820 C11CD99501
- PRINTING METHOD On-demand Inkjet (piezoelectric)
- NOZZLE CONFIGURATION 360 nozzles Black, 180 nozzles each color (Cyan, Yellow, Magenta, Photo Black)
- MINIMUM INK DROPLET VOLUME 1.5 Picolitres
- 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi with (with Variable Sized Droplet Technology)
- BLACK TEXT (Normal) A4 14 ISO ppm1
- COLOUR TEXT (Normal) A4 11 ISO ppm1
- Photo 4″ x 6″ (10 x 15cm) (Draft) Approx. 12 sec2+
- + When printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson XP-820 Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||epson13143.exe|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package – Network||epson13145.exe|
|Printer Driver v6.62||epson13140.exe|
|Epson Fax Utility v2.50||EPFaxUtil_2.5.exe|
|Epson Event Manager v3.10.94||EEM_3.10.94.exe|
How to install Epson XP-820 Drivers?
Epson XP-820 Driver Installation by following these steps:
- first of all, please download the setup file in conformity with the OS of your computer or laptop will install this printer.
- after the download is complete, double-click on the configuration file to open the Installation Wizard “,” then click agree on Terms and agreement “,” then click “Next ” to “Finish” button appears, and click the button “Finish” to terminate the process installation.
- after the install process is complete, don’t forget to test print to see the function or not.
How to install Epson XP-820 Driver by using the CD or DVD Driver
Epson XP-820 users often choose to install the drivers using the CD or DVD drive because it is more quick and simple to do. You can follow the steps below if you have a DVD or CD to drivers.
- before you must have a CD or DVD driver ideal for printer Epson XP-820.
- place the driver CD for your PC or your computer.
- let the CD still work on your computer or PC.
- to operate the setup file and you must follow the Setup wizard.
- follow the steps that appear on the screen until it is finished.
- You will be prompted to connect the cable that engages the Epson XP-820 and pc cable. It is important to note can make it after you read the guidelines to do so. Don’t do it until you see the instructions.
- wait before the computer or PC find the Epson XP-820 and continue the procedure.
- Don’t forget to include all the values for the wizard until you have completed the installation procedure.
- things to do after the printer is installed. Please try to print something to check if the printer is functioning or not. By following the above steps, if not, you can reinstall. Make sure you have done all the steps.