Epson XP-320 Driver and Software Downloads. Print, copy, scan and much more get all of the functionality you want in the sleek, silent, user-friendly Home XP-320. With simple wireless printing such as Wi-Fi Direct1, this Small-in-One could be shared with everyone in their home. EPSON Connect provides convenient mobile printing from tablets tablet computers and more1. The XP-320 additionally supports Apple AirPrint along with Google Cloud Print.
Scan and archive important files, quickly create color copies and use the image improvement tools to find perfect prints, each moment. Partnered with DURABrite Ultra ink, this flexible pigment-based ink collection provides brilliant, ultra-sharp detail about plain and specialty papers. The Expression Home XP-320 also has individual ink cartridges so that users may replace just the color that they require.
The Gourmet House XP-320 provides the very best of both worlds: a slick, streamlined design with a beautifully textured impact on the scan blouse and hairline texturing on the control panel as well as a fantastic selection of attributes. You receive all the tools you will need for all your everyday tasks while conserving precious space on your desk.
With simple Epson Wireless installation, It is possible to connect to your wireless network in moments, and together with the addition of Wi-Fi Direct1, no router is necessary. Utilize the Small-in-One Printer from anywhere in their house and discuss it with numerous PCs.
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||epson16357.exe|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||RPDx64_1.66.exe|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v126.96.36.199||epson17519.exe|
|Epson Software Updater v4.4.9||ESU_4.4.9.exe|
|Epson Event Manager v3.10.94||EEM_3.10.94.exe|
|Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility v1.4.0||ECPSU_1.4.0.exe|
How to install Epson XP-320 Drivers?
Epson XP-320 Driver Installation by following these steps:
- first of all, please download the setup file in conformity with the OS of your computer or laptop will install this printer.
- after the download is complete, double-click on the configuration file to open the Installation Wizard “,” then click agree on Terms and agreement “,” then click “Next ” to “Finish” button appears, and click the button “Finish” to terminate the process installation.
- after the install process is complete, don’t forget to test print to see the function or not.
How to install Epson XP-320 Driver by using the CD or DVD Driver
Epson XP-320 users often choose to install the drivers using the CD or DVD drive because it is more quick and simple to do. You can follow the steps below if you have a DVD or CD to drivers.
- before you must have a CD or DVD driver ideal for printer Epson XP-320.
- place the driver CD for your PC or your computer.
- let the CD still work on your computer or PC.
- to operate the setup file and you must follow the Setup wizard.
- follow the steps that appear on the screen until it is finished.
- You will be prompted to connect the cable that engages the Epson XP-320 and pc cable. It is important to note can make it after you read the guidelines to do so. Don’t do it until you see the instructions.
- wait before the computer or PC find the Epson XP-320 and continue the procedure.
- Don’t forget to include all the values for the wizard until you have completed the installation procedure.
- things to do after the printer is installed. Please try to print something to check if the printer is functioning or not. By following the above steps, if not, you can reinstall. Make sure you have done all the steps.