Review & Installation without CD
Epson XP-214 Driver & Software Windows 10, 8, 7 Downloads – The Expression Home 214 Small-in-One printer makes everyday printing a breeze. Its hi-res 2.7″ color LCD makes setup and navigation easy. Use the built-in card slot (1) to print borderless photos PC-free. Plus, affordable individual inks mean you only need to replace the cartridge that runs out.
The compact 214 allows you to print from virtually anywhere, with or without a network — even from your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet or smartphone (2). And, its 100-sheet paper capacity means you’ll reload paper less often. You can also print Instagram and Facebook photo collages and more with Epson’s Creative Print App.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson XP-214 Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|Drivers and Utility Package
|Epson Scan v126.96.36.199||XP211_214_Escan_3792_FD.exe|
|Printer Driver v7.15||xp211_214_x64_715aps_fd.exe|
|Epson Software Updater v4.4.10
|Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility v1.41||ECPSU_1.41.exe|
|Epson Event Manager Utility v3.11.08||EEM_3.11.08.exe|
How to install Epson XP-214 Drivers?
Epson XP-214 Driver Installation by following these steps:
- first of all, please download the setup file in conformity with the OS of your computer or laptop will install this printer.
- after the download is complete, double-click on the configuration file to open the Installation Wizard “,” then click agree on Terms and agreement “,” then click “Next ” to “Finish” button appears, and click the button “Finish” to terminate the process installation.
- after the install process is complete, don’t forget to test print to see the function or not.
How to install Epson XP-214 Driver by using the CD or DVD Driver
Epson XP-214 users often choose to install the drivers using the CD or DVD drive because it is more quick and simple to do. You can follow the steps below if you have a DVD or CD to drivers.
- before you must have a CD or DVD driver ideal for printer Epson XP-214 .
- place the driver CD for your PC or your computer.
- let the CD still work on your computer or PC.
- to operate the setup file and you must follow the Setup wizard.
- follow the steps that appear on the screen until it is finished.
- You will be prompted to connect the cable that engages the Epson XP-214 and pc cable. It is important to note can make it after you read the guidelines to do so. Don’t do it until you see the instructions.
- wait before the computer or PC find the Epson XP-214 and continue the procedure.
- Don’t forget to include all the values for the wizard until you have completed the installation procedure.
- things to do after the printer is installed. Please try to print something to check if the printer is functioning or not. By following the above steps, if not, you can reinstall. Make sure you have done all the steps.