Epson WorkForce WF-2530 Driver and Software Downloads. There is no clear photograph tray, but there is a 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) on the scanner, which provides the ease of feeding multi-page files without adding considerably to the total height of this machine. The scanner utilizes LED illumination along with a Contact Image Sensor (CIS) and contains a decent resolution of 2,400 x 1,200ppi. There is just a two-line LCD screen, with no backlight, although this is used and generally it’s simple to work your way around.
Epson WorkForce WF-2530
Epson speeds the Workforce WF-2530WF in 34ppm for black print and 18ppm for color. Epson’s speed claims are often wishful, in comparison to what we measure, and that was the case on this particular machine. The quickest rate we saw was about the 5-page draft print, which handled 12.5ppm, still substantially less than the quoted high rate. Regrettably, that is not where the slow rates finish. A five-page copy in the ADF took 2:30, thanks to a very slow mail scanner feed. Additionally, a 15 x 10cm print in the Samsung Galaxy Mini Android telephone took 3:06, and that’s, again, extremely lazy.
The prints made by the machine are fair, although not up to the standard out of top manufacturers, such as Canon and HP. Back text includes a little fuzz for it, particularly on emboldened print, and color fills, especially on duplicates, are irregular. Colors are generally clean and bright, though and photocopies are nearer to originals than on several comparable priced competitions, suggesting the scanner, for its slowness, is doing a reasonable job. Photo prints are excellent, with natural colors, no apparent casts and smooth color transitions in significant places, such as sea and skies. There is lots of picture detail, and this can be true of black and shadowed areas, where details may frequently be lost. The XL cartridges are reasonably priced and provide page prices of 3.3de for black print and 9.8de for color.
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson WorkForce WF-2530 Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||epson13143.exe|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package – Network||epson13145.exe|
|Printer Driver v6.62||epson13140.exe|
|Epson Fax Utility v2.50||EPFaxUtil_2.5.exe|
|Epson Event Manager v3.10.94||EEM_3.10.94.exe|
|EPSON Network Utility v4.19 (32-bit) and v5.19 (64-bit)||epson17111.exe|
How to install Epson WorkForce WF-2530 Drivers?
Epson WorkForce WF-2530 Driver Installation by following these steps:
- first of all, please download the setup file in conformity with the OS of your computer or laptop will install this printer.
- after the download is complete, double-click on the configuration file to open the Installation Wizard “,” then click agree on Terms and agreement “,” then click “Next ” to “Finish” button appears, and click the button “Finish” to terminate the process installation.
- after the install process is complete, don’t forget to test print to see the function or not.
How to install Epson WorkForce WF-2530 Driver by using the CD or DVD Driver
Epson WorkForce WF-2530 users often choose to install the drivers using the CD or DVD drive because it is more quick and simple to do. You can follow the steps below if you have a DVD or CD to drivers.
- before you must have a CD or DVD driver ideal for printer Epson WorkForce WF-2530.
- place the driver CD for your PC or your computer.
- let the CD still work on your computer or PC.
- to operate the setup file and you must follow the Setup wizard.
- follow the steps that appear on the screen until it is finished.
- You will be prompted to connect the cable that engages the Epson WorkForce WF-2530 and pc cable. It is important to note can make it after you read the guidelines to do so. Don’t do it until you see the instructions.
- wait before the computer or PC find the Epson WorkForce WF-2530 and continue the procedure.
- Don’t forget to include all the values for the wizard until you have completed the installation procedure.
- things to do after the printer is installed. Please try to print something to check if the printer is functioning or not. By following the above steps, if not, you can reinstall. Make sure you have done all the steps.
Incoming search terms:
- epson ds-30 driver
- epson et-2650 set up
- how can i install my epson wf-3620