Review & Installation without CD
Epson WorkForce DS-510 Driver & Software Windows 10, 8, 7 Downloads – This desktop record scanner has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF), and also is created to finish archiving heaps of paper in a little office. It has 2 picture sensing units, so it can scan both sides of an original file in a single pass or usage image sewing to catch a folded up to A3 original.
This scanner’s cover opens to create a solid input tray with adjustable paper guides, while the outcome tray feels in a similar way chunky. The DS-510’s top panel contains a sliding switch to select regular or folded up originals, and also a big latch allows you to open the body for upkeep and also jam removal. There are three switches to toggle power, start work as well as cancel a task. Epson provides TWAIN and ISIS drivers together with Document Capture Pro, Epson’s exclusive file handling software.
When using the TWAIN interface, the DS-510 is just like a regular scanner, as well as it’s blisteringly fast, with a 150dpi A4 scan needing simply 7 seconds to finish. If you’re doing multiple scans, it’s better to use Document Capture Pro, which lets you scan, process and screen files and make small tweaks such as getting rid of or rotating web pages. Once delighted, you can save to file formats including a TIFF photo and also a searchable PDF. The results can be stored in your area or published to on internet solutions such as Google Drive, SugarSync, and Evernote.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson WorkForce DS-510 Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v220.127.116.11
|ISIS Scanner Driver v1.6.11311.4003||epson16535.exe|
|Epson Software Updater v4.4.11||ESU_4.4.11.exe|
|Document Capture Pro v2.05.00
|EpsonNet Config Utility v4.9.5||ENCU_4.9.5.exe|
|EPSON Scan OCR Component v3.00.04||ESOCR_3.00.04.exe|
How to install Epson WorkForce DS-510 Drivers?
Epson WorkForce DS-510 Driver Installation by following these steps:
- first of all, please download the setup file in conformity with the OS of your computer or laptop will install this printer.
- after the download is complete, double-click on the configuration file to open the Installation Wizard “,” then click agree on Terms and agreement “,” then click “Next ” to “Finish” button appears, and click the button “Finish” to terminate the process installation.
- after the install process is complete, don’t forget to test print to see the function or not.
How to install Epson WorkForce DS-510 Driver by using the CD or DVD Driver
Epson WorkForce DS-510 users often choose to install the drivers using the CD or DVD drive because it is more quick and simple to do. You can follow the steps below if you have a DVD or CD to drivers.
- before you must have a CD or DVD driver ideal for printer Epson WorkForce DS-510.
- place the driver CD for your PC or your computer.
- let the CD still work on your computer or PC.
- to operate the setup file and you must follow the Setup wizard.
- follow the steps that appear on the screen until it is finished.
- You will be prompted to connect the cable that engages the Epson WorkForce DS-510 and pc cable. It is important to note can make it after you read the guidelines to do so. Don’t do it until you see the instructions.
- wait before the computer or PC find the Epson WorkForce DS-510 and continue the procedure.
- Don’t forget to include all the values for the wizard until you have completed the installation procedure.
- things to do after the printer is installed. Please try to print something to check if the printer is functioning or not. By following the above steps, if not, you can reinstall. Make sure you have done all the steps.