Epson WorkForce 545 Driver and Software Downloads. Its tilt-up front panel includes a 2.5-inch non-touch color LCD, an alphanumeric keypad, and different buttons to command the four primary purposes of Photo, Copy, Fax, and Scan. The scanner’s platen matches up paper to A4 size; you can scan at up to legal size with the ADF. The 545 is compatible with Epson Connect Mail Print; Epson assigns the printer its email address, and you’ll be able to email files to it to get an automatic printout, even when you’re halfway across the globe. The WorkForce 545 supplies WiFi and Ethernet in Addition to USB connectivity. I tested it on an Ethernet link using a PC running Windows Vista.
Epson WorkForce 545
The WorkForce 545’s output was a little below par complete, with marginally sub-par text, sub-par images, and picture quality on the lower side of average. Text quality was excellent for general and school business use, although I would not use it for files like resumes where you are counting on its look to create a fantastic impression.
Pictures quality was sub-par to get an inkjet MFP. Banding, a regular pattern of thin lines of discoloration, was observable in a number of the printouts, occasionally rising to the degree of diversion. Most images showed dithering: graininess and, sometimes, visible dot patterns. Quality was excellent for general business use, although I would be reluctant to use the output for PowerPoint handouts. The photo print quality has been usually about everything you would expect from pharmacy prints. Photographs did well in revealing detail in darker regions, but lighter areas seemed a little washed out in specific scenarios. A monochrome print revealed that a little tint.
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||epson17141.exe|
|Printer Driver v6.92||epson17146.exe|
|Epson Software Updater v4.4.9||ESU_4.4.9.exe|
|Epson Print CD v2.44||EPCD_2.44.exe|
How to install Epson WorkForce 545 Drivers?
Epson WorkForce 545 Driver Installation by following these steps:
- First of all, please download the setup file in conformity with the OS of your computer or laptop will install this printer.
- After the download is complete, double-click on the configuration file to open the Installation Wizard “,” then click agree on Terms and agreement,” then click “Next ” to “Finish” button appears, and click the button “Finish” to terminate the process installation.
- After the install process is complete, don’t forget to test print to see the function or not.
How to install Epson WorkForce 545 Driver by using the CD or DVD Driver
Epson WorkForce 545 users often choose to install the drivers using the CD or DVD drive because it is more quick and simple to do. You can follow the steps below if you have a DVD or CD to drivers.
- Before you must have a CD or DVD driver ideal for printer Epson WorkForce 545.
- Place the driver CD for your PC or your computer.
- Let the CD still work on your computer or PC.
- To operate the setup file and you must follow the Setup wizard.
- Follow the steps that appear on the screen until it is finished.
- You will be prompted to connect the cable that engages the Epson WorkForce 545 and pc cable. It is essential to note can make it after you read the guidelines to do so. Don’t do it until you see the instructions.
- Wait before the computer or PC find the Epson WorkForce 545 and continue the procedure.
- Don’t forget to include all the values for the wizard until you have completed the installation procedure.
- Things to do after the printer is installed. Please try to print something to check if the printer is functioning or not. By following the above steps, if not, you can reinstall. Make sure you have done all the steps.